Wednesday, December 16, 2015

20 Random facts about me

Hi! i wanted people who read this to get to know me better so here goes!

  1. I'm obsessed with Dancing With The Stars
  2. I have been in a movie
  3. nobody but the cast has actually seen said movie 
  4. I REALLY want to be on Dancing With The Stars
  5. I don't have a favorite song
  6. I LOVE candy
  7. I'm Homeschooled
  8. I love being homeschooled
  9. I love cheeseballs/puffs
  10. I'm weird
  11. and sndom
  12. and a lot of times I can't spell
  13. see point 11
  14. 11 was supposed to say random
  15. my favorite candy is dots
  16. my favorite movie is the one that I was in called NIKE!!!
  17. My favorite music is Christian & Anything that has been on DWTS
  18. Derek is my favorite pro
  19. I'm 12 years old
  20. I LOVE Disney
  21. BONUS!!! point 14 wasn't even a random fact
  22. SUPER BONUS!!! I have a LEXLOS.COM sweatshirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It should post immediately and I WILL delete ANYTHING that I find to be inappropriate or offending.