Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Redfoo and Emma

Hello! Today I will be starting a series on the contestants and their pro partners in the order that they were eliminated beginning with Redfoo and Emma.This will be a group of things I know about them and what I thought about their dances.

Redfoo and Emma:Redfoo is a hiphop dancer/singer songwriter who in season 18 was a guest judge on Dancing With The Stars.Emma is a pro on DWTS since season 14.their first dance needed...a LOT of improvment.it was...different.they danced the jive to Redfoo's song juicy wiggle.their week two dance was...also different.I didn't really like it.they got eliminated in week two of DWTS in the first elimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It should post immediately and I WILL delete ANYTHING that I find to be inappropriate or offending.