Monday, June 8, 2015

Willow and Mark

Willow and mark were eliminated week seven{boohoo I'm so sad}{that wasn't fake}of the competion  in a extremely surprising elimination.  {see video}
In my opinion,everyone was upset at willows elimination.But that's just me.I personaly loved all of their dances but that's because I am really obsessed with them.Willow Shields is an actress who is known for her part in the hunger games.Mark Ballas is a singer/dancer who has been dancing for a very long time.#teammarkingjayforever #bringbackwillow 



















3 comments:

  1. BTW Yes I am obsessed with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #willowandrikerweremyfavstarsthisseason #causetheyarebothawesomeandimreallyobsessedwithbothofthem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! It should post immediately and I WILL delete ANYTHING that I find to be inappropriate or offending.