Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Riker and Allison

River Lynch and his AMAZING partner, Allison Holker, came in at second place.{boohoo they should have won.not like I have anything against Rumor and Val,but I just REALLY wanted Riker and Allison to win.}As you can see, I LOVED all of their dances.{actually,loved is not strong enough to express how much I loved their dances} Their dances were AMAZING.Allison had AMAZING choreography and they should have won.Riker lynch is a singer/actor who is in the band R5 with his siblings and has acted on Glee.Allison Holker is dancer who has been dancing since the age of nine. she appeared on so you think you can dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It should post immediately and I WILL delete ANYTHING that I find to be inappropriate or offending.